CPS Research have conducted a thorough and detailed risk assessment to reduce COVID-19 exposure and are dedicated to ensuring our site remains open and available for research.
These are just some of the safety measures that we have in place to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
- Hand sanitiser station on entry to clinic
- Temperature check on arrival
- Staggered appointment times to ensure no waiting room time
- Staff will be wearing PPE as appropriate
- Clinic rooms are fitted with HEPA air filters
Participation in clinical trials is key to helping shape the future of healthcare.